Are you seeing outdated horoscopes?
Follow the steps below for your device and browser to fix the issue…
If you see outdated horoscopes on your computer/laptop, please follow the below steps:
- On the horoscope page where you see the issue, please do a hard refresh by pressing the Ctrl and F5 keys together.
- If that doesn’t do the trick, clear your browser cache. Please follow the link below which has instructions for removing cache for all major browsers:
If you are using Chrome on an iPhone or an Android device, please follow the below steps:
- On Android, open the Chrome app and tap the three-dotted menu icon at the top of the screen. iOS users can find this button at the bottom.
- Tap Settings in the menu.
- Tap Privacy.
- Choose Clear browsing data.
- Tap Cached images and files to place a check mark next to it.
- Select Clear data on Android or Clear Browsing Data on iOS, and then confirm with Clear (Android) or Clear Browsing Data (iOS) in the pop-up window.
If you still see outdated horoscopes then reach out to [email protected] to let us know about the issue.