Hang on, it’s an eclipse month!
No matter what star sign or rising sign you are, it’s a potentially very big month thanks to the eclipses this month. There are two of them:
The New Moon eclipse in Cancer on July 3 2019
What to do with a New Moon eclipse…
If you like to work with the Moon and you understand the power of doing so, you most certainly will not want to miss out on this month’s – it’s a New Moon eclipse!
On the one hand eclipses can be tough because they are more or less about shunting us back onto the path we are meant to be on. Think of it like this; before you incarnated this time around, your soul worked out its path and purpose, so that you can evolve. However if your ego has driven you off this path, the eclipse will sometimes very unceremoniously push you back towards where your soul wants to be.
The upshot of this is that toxic relationships can break up, bad jobs can dissolve into nothing, upsetting domestic situations can suddenly come to an end.
If what happens this month feels rough, know this; chances are that on some level, your soul set this up so you could learn whatever you need to. Of course, we all hope and pray that nothing too difficult besets anyone who reads this!
So what does the eclipse means for YOU?
The upside of New Moon eclipses…
If you’re a regular reader, you will know that I am major advocate of making New Moon wishes and setting goals every New Moon. This wasn’t my idea, of course. It’s something that magical women (and some enlightened men) have done for millennia. Basically we did it until “they” (aka the patriarchy) started to burn us alive at the stake, hang or drown us for doing it. Then we stopped. At the time of writing, there is no law against making New Moon wishes in 2019 so get out there! New Moon eclipses are like New Moons on steroids to your wishes are even more likely to manifest. A few rules for New Moon wishing:
1. Do it asap after the New Moon rather than beforehand
2. You have up to three days after the New Moon if you want to wish in the New Moon phase
3. Wish for a feeling rather than a thing
4. Don’t mess with someone else’s free will (don’t wish for someone else’s boyfriend, fo example)
5. Do finish all wishes with a loud “For the good of all or not at all!” statement.
The Full Moon Is In The Sign Of Capricorn on July 17
Here are the top 5 questions to ask yourself under the Capricorn Full Moon
1. Have I been ambitious to the point of ruthlessness?
2. Have I been obsessed with work to the detriment of my personal life?
3. Have I been hard-headed, hard-nosed or just too hard on others?
4. Have I allowed my head to overrule my heart?
5. Have I been planning my life enough? Or too much?
You can get these questions as a free worksheet at moonmessages.com/fmworksheet
And here is what it means for you
The eclipses really are the major headline news of the month. However there are other themes going on too.
Also this month; sex planet Mars and love planet Venus are both changing signs, and Mercury is going retrograde. Click here to read what it ALL means for you!