Emotions can run high when the Moon is in Aries – after all, Aries is ruled by the angry war planet Mars.
So be careful if you’re very Moon-tuned and find yourself in the middle of an argument. Take a few deep breaths and remind yourself that the Aries Moon is no excuse to lose your hard-earned cool.
It’s far better to use the Aries energy to Get Things Done. Aries Moon Days are filled with impulsive energy, and it’s easy to feel quite driven. We may as well channel that energy into something constructive, right?
It’s also a time when enthusiasm flows. Try not to take offence too easily today. This is also a seriously good day for meditation, as we all need that extra injection of Zen when the Moon is in Aries.
– From my best-selling book Moonology
What today is good for…
◗ Good for…Racing through the day.
◗ Not so good for…Quiet introspection.
◗ Do… Go faster.
◗ Don’t… Pick a fight.
Get a free (nearly) Daily Moon Message
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Yasmin Boland.
Aries Cosmic Extras
Top 3 affirmations:
1. ‘Today is the first day of the rest of my life!’
2. ‘I take pride in my appearance.’
3. ‘I am brave!’
Essential Oil to use: Angelica
Mantra: Ram. Chant it out loud or silently
Chakra: The Solar Plexus, aka Manipura
Goddess: Athena, the warrior goddess and protector
Cosmic Ray: The 1st Ray which is red
There’s more information about working with the Cosmic Extras in my book Moonology
Mercury Retrograde Book is out now (with Bonuses for a Limited time)
This book will help you…
1. Help you to understand the TRUTH of Mercury retrograde
2. Answer the age-old questions of “is Mercury retrograde bad luck?”
3. Give you tips of how to work with Mercury retrograde through each and every one of the 12 signs of the zodiac
4. Show you how to work with Mercury retrograde through YOUR chart
5. Bust the most common Mercury retrograde myths
6. Not just survive but also THRIVE under Mercury retrograde!